If you are looking for work why not register with us! We don't advertise all of our roles - so why not take a few minutes to register. If you are ready to take the next step in your career - contact us!
Looking for a Job?
Executive Assistant / Office Administrator (North Shore)
Your People Recruitment have partnered with a leading commercial property development company to recruit a highly professional Executive Assistant / Office Administrator to join their North Shore based Property Development team for this permanent, full-time role.
Foreman Carpenter (North Shore)
You will be on the tools and managing a team of 8 -10 carpenters working on a variety of new residential and commercial builds on the North Shore.
Sales & Service Support
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service professional to provide administration, sales and service support to our clients’ Dunedin Team. If you like variety in your work, this is your chance to make a difference!
Accounts Payable Temps
We’re looking for efficient and accurate people to work in a long-term temp assignment from early June, through until late December 2021 or into January 2022.
Financial Analyst (Dunedin-based)
A fantastic opportunity to utilise your financial analysis skills in an interesting, complex organisation to further develop your skills & experience. • Enjoy the easy Dunedin lifestyle • Great schools and university with close proximity to the great outdoors • Work in an interesting and complex organisation to boost your CV
Electrical Estimator - Queenstown
We have a great career opportunity for an experienced and talented Registered Electrician for an Electrical Estimator role with highly respected Queenstown Electrical business.
Food Production Operator
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a motivated and reliable Food Production Operator for our client's busy Dunedin based business.
Registered Electrician - Wanaka
We’re searching for a Registered Electrician for a friendly, locally owned electrical firm in beautiful Wanaka
Project Manager (Construction) Auckland
Are you an experienced Project Manager able to manage significant commercial construction projects including $30M hotel development in Epsom?
Office Support (Temp)
Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments. Great opportunities to learn and grow!
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Auckland
Seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor with main contractor experience for substantial commercial projects in Auckland.
Operations Assistant Casual On-call
If you have strong customer service skills, can problem solve and think on your feet while working independently read on. • Casual on-call shifts to fit your lifestyle or situation • Utilise your customer service and operational skills in the retail space • Retire early and keep earning, supplement the family income or top up your student kitty
Estimator - Construction (North Shore)
We are searching for a talented and experienced Estimator (Construction) to join our client’s North Shore based construction company.
Food Production Operator
This is a great opportunity within a well-established company for a person with a food processing background.
Are you a responsible individual who is looking to work within a supportive environment? If you have an interest in operating machinery then look no further!
Senior Accountant (Dunedin Based)
Grab the family and move to ** Dunedin ** for this Senior CA Accountant role, so you can enjoy the city life without the big city stress!
Insurance Broker Support
Looking to grow your insurance career? This Broker Support position provides the gateway to an Insurance Broker role.
Engineering Workshop Manager – Oamaru
Do you want to work in a leadership role for an engineering company with a great reputation in North Otago? Huge career potential with possibility of a shareholding.
Sales Rep Heating and Energy (Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes)
• Sales Rep role – Healthy Homes, Heating and Renewable Energy • Retainer + commission = great earnings potential (uncapped incentives) • Well-established company, under new ownership, and on a significant growth curve If you enjoy sales, this role has plenty of variety to offer in the healthy homes, efficient heating, and renewable energy space.
Electro-Mechanical Service Technician (Dunedin)
• Work for a progressive engineering and automation company at the head of their game • A great opportunity to develop your skill-set - internationally recognised market leading robotics • Work and live the Dunedin lifestyle – close proximity to the great outdoors Relocate/work in Dunedin and develop your career with this progressive engineering/automation company.
Automotive Trades Workshop Assistant
• Temp role in the Automotive industry with potential for a permanent opportunity • Varied and interesting entry level role with development potential • Great Team Environment - work for a well-respected, locally owned business Your People Recruitment are looking for a motivated and hardworking Trades Workshop Assistant to join our client’s successful, well-respected and locally owned Automotive Workshop in Dunedin.
Project Manager Construction/Civil (Dunedin)
• Excellent high-level Project Management opportunity in the Construction space • Work for a progressive company with a clear vision and strong leadership • Development opportunity - further develop your industry skills Do you have strong large-scale Project Management skills ideally but not exclusively in the construction space?
Intermediate-Senior Financial Accountant (Dunedin)
• Generous remuneration will be paid in line with experience • Work for successful, well-established accounting firm/s – multiple opportunities • Enjoy a quality lifestyle in vibrant Dunedin If you are a seasoned CA financial accountant with at least 3-5 years’ CA firm experience and you are looking for a change, this role may be for you.
Qualified Carpenter - Residential
• Are you a qualified carpenter? • Do you have a high standard of workmanship? • Experienced in residential and light commercial?
Data Entry Administrator
Come and join our team! Your People Recruitment is the leading supplier of administration and office Temps in the region. As a Your People Temp you will be employed by us and use your skills and experience to help out in other businesses. Temporary work is a great way to get your foot in the door, build your career and be part of an awesome team!
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager / Senior Project Manager able to manage significant commercial construction projects for leading commercial construction company?
Senior Project Manager / Project Director (North Shore)
Incredible opportunity here for a Senior Project Manager / Project Director to use their skills and experience to manage multiple large-scale vertical commercial projects. North Shore based
Project Administrator (Commercial Property), North Shore
Fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator to North Shore based commercial property development company
Fitter Machinist (Dunedin-based)
• Work for a cutting edge engineering company (includes automation) • Opportunity for overseas travel likely • Work and live the Dunedin lifestyle – close proximity to the great outdoors Relocate/work in Dunedin and propel your career forward within this cutting edge engineering company.
Commercial Insurance Broker (Dunedin)
• Looking for a new opportunity within the Insurance Industry? • Work for a NZ company with multinational connections and opportunities • Competitive remuneration and benefits If you are an insurance/financial professional looking for a new opportunity within a fast growing insurance company we would like to hear from you.
Business Development Manager (Insurance)
Drive your career in the Insurance Industry, grow business opportunities and be rewarded with excellent remuneration.