• Brilliant opportunity - Accounting project (3 months) with potential for on-going work • Utilise your IT systems and broad accounting skills • Great workplace culture within a highly interesting setting If you have great IT systems skills and a broad understanding of accounting processes and practice, this accounting three-month project could be for you.
If you have great IT systems skills and a broad understanding of accounting processes and practice, this accounting three-month project could be for you and there is potential for ongoing compliance work. Our client requires an accountant with good knowledge of accounting systems and processes to assist with implementing a new financial system.
This would ideally be full time contract work, however for the right person our client is prepared to be flexible.
Responsibilities & duties include:
- System implementation (with CFO input)
- Project and change management – meeting time-frames
- Processes – creating and refining processes, testing and training
- Management accounting – budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Potential for ongoing financial accounting (compliance work)
- Communications - internal/external (advisory)
- Relationship management
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE (preferred)
- IT systems savvy
- A great self-manager, excellent time-management skills, process and deadline-driven
- An effective communicator with great interpersonal and relationship management skills - works in well with others
HOURS OF WORK:
TBC – flexible within normal office hours, Monday-Friday.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Submit your cover letter and CV today.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
Recruitment Consultant: Leanne Gardner
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Leanne on M. 027 713 7001 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for this vacancy