We’re looking for efficient and accurate people to work in a long-term temp assignment from early June, through until late December 2021 or into January 2022.
We’re looking for efficient and accurate people to work in a long-term temp assignment from early June, through until late December 2021 or into January 2022. This assignment is within a busy accounts mid-sized team. Experience in accounts work is definitely preferred, however, if you have what it takes to work at speed while maintaining accuracy, and you have numerical skills, you will be considered for this role. This is a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Following organisational processes and policy
- Communication internal/external
- Processing accounts/transactions
- Data entry
The successful candidate will have a good work ethic and will be an outstanding team player.
You will be fast and accurate at data entry, resilient and you will also be an effective communicator who can problem-solve.
The ideal candidate:
· Have fast and accurate data entry skills
· Be an effective communicator
· Be resilient and have a good work ethic
· Preferably have experience in accounts processing
· Be experienced in providing exceptional customer service
· Be an outstanding team player
How to apply:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking APPLY for this vacancy.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and check will be required and candidates may be required to complete competency testing.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy