Great team, job variety and part-time hours - this is it!
We are seeking an Admin Superstar to work as part of a team in our client’s very busy office.
You will work 20 hours per week over either four or five days in a role that has a variety of tasks in administration, financial and reception services.
- Invoicing, creditors, follow ups and bank reconciliations
- Administering APT and ECE systems
- Desktop support for IT users
- Reception and phone cover
- Administration of website and social media
- General support as required
- Accounts processing using Xero
- Exceptional people skills – this role will suit someone who loves dealing with people and building relationships
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Have motivation and a willingness to learn
- Proficient with IT systems and programmes (use Google Drive)
- Ability to apply the requirements and spirit of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Be a great team player
This role is for 20 hours per week and can be worked over four or five days.
Does this sound like your next role? Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Police Vetting and Credit Checking will be a requirement for shortlisted candidates.
Apply for this vacancy