We’re searching for an Architectural Draughter with 2 – 5 years’ experience to work on a mix of residential and commercial projects
- Dynamic friendly team
- Dunedin based
- Excellent remuneration & career growth prospects
Our client operates a successful and well established architectural services company based in Dunedin and they are seeking an additional ARCHITECTURAL DRAUGHTSPERSON to join their team because of continued increasing workloads.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architectural Draughtsperson to join a progressive and highly regarded Dunedin based company. This company is going from strength to strength with resulting increase in workload demanding the services of another draughtsperson who can hit the ground running. The work is varied and interesting.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 – 5 years draughting experience
- Solid experience using REVIT -and/or Autocad
- Sound knowledge of the construction sector
- A good understanding of current building regulations & codes
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
You will be rewarded with:
- An excellent career development opportunity
- Working on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Good team environment
- Very competitive pay rate
Ready to change gear on your career? - APPLY NOW by clicking the <
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
All applications treated in confidence.
Apply for this vacancy