Fast-track your career & grow your networks with excellent relationship management. Provide technical advice to clients–development opportunity here! • Full-time, permanent roles – Monday to Friday hours • Professional Development opportunity – watch your career take off! • Attractive package and great workplace culture in a stable company
We are looking for people with the right transferable skills including strong financial and communication skills, to transition into a mid-level Broker role, working for a leading company.
We have multiple full-time permanent roles to fill in Dunedin and Central Otago. The hours of work are 8.30am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you already have a Level 5 - Financial Services qualification, this would be an advantage and if not, successful candidates will be supported to complete this certification, opening doors for your career!
This is not an entry-level role, however, if you have the right academic background, you may be favourably considered.
- Development opportunity
- Attractive starting salary, phone, laptop and use of company vehicle for work
- Global group - potential for nationwide or international options down-track.
- Discounted Life insurance and Income Protection Insurance
Key accountabilities and requirements:
- Provide technical advice and product knowledge to meet customer needs
- Liaise internally and work collaboratively across the wider organisation
- Provide clients with a high level of customer service including timely and accurate updates
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Involvement in Marketing activity
- You will be suited to a corporate environment and work in an organised manner - works well under pressure
$60,000 - $65,000 per year + bonus + benefits
If this sounds like your next career move and you would like to start 2024 off heading in a new and exciting career direction, APPLY now!
Background checks and computer testing are a requirement for shortlisted candidates.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Recruitment Consultant – Leanne Gardner
Apply for this vacancy