Drive your career in the Insurance Industry, grow business opportunities and be rewarded with excellent remuneration.
Drive your career, grow business opportunities in the Insurance Industry and be rewarded with excellent remuneration.
A rare and exciting opportunity to advance your career in this interesting and varied Insurance Industry role. This is a high-level role, providing expert advice to SME’s through to large corporate businesses.
To be successful, you will be a seasoned industry professional, preferably with at least 10 years’ commercial insurance experience. This position would suit you if you have exceptional client relationship management skills, and you are confident to search out new business opportunities. Excellent interpersonal skills are required. You will need to be highly relatable when dealing with clients, and also when working cohesively with the Broker sector and the wider team. Financial literacy and a sound understanding of the Insurance Industry is absolutely essential for this role.
A solid knowledge of local business will be viewed favourably.
Our client is a long-established and trusted global leader in the Insurance Industry. The company offers services for risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services. They are experts in their field.
Responsibilities and duties include
- New business development to drive business growth
- Negotiate business agreements and provide expert industry advice
- Develop an in-depth understanding of company products
- Relationship management internal/external
- Deliver presentations
- Follow processes and utilise systems and technology effectively
- Keep up-to-date with legislation and organisational requirements
- Documentation and reporting up, down and sideways
Skills and experience
· At least 10 years’ in the Insurance Industry (commercial insurance preferred
· Excellent business development, interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Financial literacy and commercial acumen (business degree or relevant experience)
· Demonstrated analytical ability, to provide the best advice and insights to clients
· A focussed approach, able to organise and prioritise well to meet deadlines
· Exceptional written/oral communication and negotiation skills
· Presentation skills e.g. Board and marketing presentations
· The ability to work collaboratively within the team environment
· An outstanding work ethic and high level of integrity and professionalism
· Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel
How to apply
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy