We are searching for a strong leader of change management process for our corporate client for a fixed-term of 12 months - may be extended. • High profile well-established organisation • Gain further experience working in a corporate environment • Lead change and communications for a significant consolidation programme
Reporting to the Business Project Owner and in partnership with the Project Team, you will be responsible for leading the change management strategy and process around systems consolidation.
To be successful you will have significant Project Management/Change Management background and bring excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A relevant tertiary qualification would also be an advantage. This a great opportunity to gain further experience within a large corporate organisation.
Our successful candidate:
- Has proven experience, knowledge and/or qualifications in Project Change Management and strategic implementation
- Works well collaboratively across a diverse and geographically spread business operation –
up, down and across the organisation
- Has a quality focus and is highly process-driven
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
Key tasks & responsibilities include:
- Change management strategy and implementation
- Collaborative team work
If you are looking for a new challenge please APPLY NOW. Click APPLY and attach your CV & brief cover letter. You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Job contact: Leanne Gardner Ph. 03 471 7000.
Apply for this vacancy