• Career opportunity, Insurance Industry - Oamaru • Work for a NZ company with multinational connections and opportunities • Competitive remuneration and benefits If you are an insurance/financial professional looking for a new opportunity in Oamaru apply now. Graduates will be considered.
Our client is a leading insurance brokerage company that comes under the umbrella of a large multi-national corporation.
If you are a seasoned insurance/financial professional looking for a new opportunity in Oamaru, within a fast growing insurance company we would like to hear from you. Alternatively you may be a suitably qualified graduate.
We are ideally looking for a highly professional individual with excellent relationship management and technical skills to join our client’s busy team.
To be successful in this role you will ideally hold a relevant tertiary qualification such as a financial degree and you will be required to hold or complete the NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5.
In return for your commitment, our client offers career progression opportunities, staff benefits and supportive management. There is also the potential for transfer opportunities within this global organisation.
This Role Offers:
- Global career opportunities within the organisation
- Full time, permanent position, competitive remuneration and benefits
- Modern office space located in the Dunedin CBD
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Relationship Management - client phone calls and visits
- Advisory – assist clients with the decision-making process
- Developing new business, retention and profitability targets, canvasing and follow ups
- Preparing underwriter submissions, client reports, insurance certificates, endorsements etc.
- Marketing activity
- Meeting legislative and organisational policy/process requirements
Ideally you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification, have strong communication skills and have an insurance background.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have interest/experience in the insurance brokerage field and have the required financial acumen
- Be suitably qualified, e.g. BCom, Financial Services, Insurance or NZQA Insurance Industry recognised qualifications
- Have well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Have a team focus, enjoys being part of a team and achieving organisational goals
- Be great at relationship management
Hours of Work:
This is a Monday to Friday role within usual office hours, normally 8.30am-5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
How to Apply:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy