Six month temp opportunity with potential. Plenty of variety and interactions for a confident and highly organised admin. coordinator. Easy parking. • Six month temporary contract with potential for a permanent position • Interesting and varied role • Great team environment
Six month temporary opportunity with potential for a permanent position.
Manage building compliance requirements - ensure that scheduled processes have been carried out and assist with a wide variety of operational activities. Provide and process documentation, raise purchase orders - communicate and interact with key stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to put your already polished coordination and communication skills to good use.
What’s in it for you?
· Temp-to-permanent opportunity
· Gain valuable experience in the regulatory compliance space
· Work where your efforts will be appreciated
· Competitive remuneration
Skills and experience
We are looking for strong intermediate to advanced administrative skills for this role – this is not an entry-level position.
· Proven experience in an administration/coordination - contributes to operational activities and plans
· A strong eye for detail - can meet and monitor important time-sensitive deadlines in a regulatory environment
· Polished communication skills, written and verbal – excellent customer service skills
· Competent with computer systems, software and can follow processes
· Gets on well with others in a team environment
How to apply
To apply click the APPLY button and attach a CV and brief cover letter. Shortlisted applicants will undergo computer testing and background checks, including a Ministry of Justice check.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered.
$28-30 per hour
Recruitment Consultant – Leanne Gardner (Your People)
Apply for this vacancy