We have an exciting role with a commercial construction company for a Structures Foreman to oversee the structural phase of major projects
This is a great career move for a person with strong experience and knowledge with concrete / steel structures. Our client is a highly respected, privately owned New Zealand construction company, which specialises in large scale commercial developments, mainly on the North Shore. Developments include multi storey mixed use (commercial & apartment complexes), commercial and retail developments.
Our ideal person with be trade qualified with broad experience in concrete construction, particularly with multi-level commercial developments, who can step into the on-site FOREMAN role. You will be working closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager on each project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the site manager with daily work schedules
- Providing instructions, directions and guidance to the on-site workers
- Providing leadership to the team
- Attending on-site meetings
Key skills and experience:
- Trade qualified
- Experience with multi storey concrete structures
- Experience with concrete / steel and pre-cast
- Strong knowledge and commitment to Health & Safety
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Be a key part of a well-established (20 years) NZ owned commercial construction company
- Large pipeline of work – stable job
- Great company culture
- Strong H&S culture
If you want to be part of this exciting business where you are able to make a valuable contribution each day, and be well rewarded – you should APPLY NOW!
Please APPLY, buy clicking the APPLY button and attach you CV & brief cover letter
Apply for this vacancy