• Career progression opportunities • Work on interesting and varied projects • Free up your weekends in this Monday-Friday role If you are ready for a new and interesting Skilled Labourer role with an award-winning company, contact Your People to discuss.
In this role you will be assisting on projects within a wide range of settings. You will provide exceptional support to the onsite Project Manager on projects such as paving, retaining walls, exposed concrete, pergolas and screens etc. The successful candidate will have a high level of initiative, will be capable of following instructions and will have excellent attention to detail.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Provide exceptional support to the onsite Project Manager, set ups and clean ups, loading and unloading
- Carry out Building/Construction work - good training and supervision
- Ensure excellent customer service when interacting with clients and other parties
- Assist with site set up for projects
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Skills and Experience
- Experience in skilled labour – construction, landscaping or similar roles
- Works to a high standard ensuring excellent attention to detail – follows instructions
- Builds and maintains good relationships internal/external
- Must have a current clean drivers’ license
- A current site-safe passport would be an advantage
- Must be physically fit
What’s on Offer?
- A great career opportunity
- Monday-Friday working week for work/life balance
- An excellent workplace culture
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy