Price & quote. Load orders into system. Order materials & organise delivery. Invoice customers & handle enquiries. Work in small team environment.
- Regular working hours with some flexibility
- Attractive pay rate with regular reviews
- Small cohesive and supportive team
The person we are seeking for this CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR role will have strong Excel skills and experience in the administration of contracts (jobs) from end to end. This is a busy full time role, where you will be working with a small and friendly team based in the office, which is located in Kaikorai Valley.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Pricing and quoting
- Loading orders into system (Excel)
- Job scheduling
- Ordering materials
- Organising delivery
- Invoicing customers
- Dealing with enquiries
Key skills / requirements
- Strong Excel skills
- Eye for detail to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good phone manner
- Good numeracy skills
- Attractive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Plenty of variety
- Well established and respected business
If you tick the boxes, please APPLY NOW - click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
Some computer competency testing will be required as part of the recruitment process.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy