Here is your chance to establish your career, in a role that has plenty of scope for promotion! We are looking for a Customer Service professional to provide administration and support to our clients’ Dunedin Team. This is a role where there are true development opportunities available.
- Competitive remuneration including subsidised health insurance
- Be part of a progressive industry leading company who supports & develops their staff
- Monday to Friday hours (no weekend requirements)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that every customer receives exceptional customer service
- Administration duties including creating invoices, preparing quotes and processing the daily banking (for the right candidate, full training can be provided)
- Marketing including social media content creation
- Booking in jobs and liaising with customers
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure that everyone experiences class-leading customer experience
Skills & Experience:
- Ambitious, motivated, with heaps of energy
- A real people-person who thrives on building great customer relationships
- Competent with using computers and various software
- Effective and professional communication skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team and build meaningful relationships.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with the determination to succeed
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Wants the opportunity to build a career path
About the company:
Our client is a globally recognised leader in their industry that really believes in harnessing and developing talent within their team. Their proactive and forward-thinking approach is what really makes them stand apart from their competitors.
How to apply:
Click APPLY or contact Mel on 03 471-7000 for a confidential discussion. www.yourpeople.co.nz
Apply for this vacancy