We have temporary assignments for Customer Service Representatives starting mid-February. These temporary assignments are for approximately 10 weeks.
You may already have a CSR background or maybe you are looking for a career opportunity. If you are passionate about helping people and have a warm and a positive, customer focused attitude this role may be an awesome opportunity for you!
In this role you will be responsible for taking client orders either through telephone or email and completing customer requests. You will work as part of a supportive team. Excellent customer services skills and a professional telephone manner are a requirement of this role. Our client will provide training, support and an opportunity to grow within this dynamic environment.
The skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- You must be customer-focused with a positive, friendly and professional demeanour
- Capable of meeting goals, and working within company guidelines and procedures
- Fast and accurate data entry / typing skills, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deal with customers in a mature and professional manner
- Capable of learning new information, tasks and systems quickly
- A team player who works well with colleagues
- Excellent training provided
- Very competitive pay rate
- Work Monday - Friday
- Modern office environment
- Great career development opportunity
Is this the opportunity that you have been waiting for? Why wait? Apply today with a short covering letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete some of or all of the following: computer assessments, Ministry of Justice check, credit check and be able to provide TWO work related referees.
MID FEBRUARY START - so APPLY NOW - attach your CV and covering letter!
Apply for this vacancy