You will be given comprehensive training so you can assist clients with their phone enquiries. Approximately 3 months but could be extended.
Our client is seeking an exceptional customer services representative for their in-bound call centre.
The role is for approximately 3 months with the potential to become permanent.
You may already have a CSR background or maybe you are looking for a career opportunity. If you are passionate about helping people and have a warm and a positive, customer focused attitude this role may be an awesome opportunity for you!
You will work as part of a supportive team dealing with incoming telephone customer enquiries. Excellent customer services skills and a professional telephone manner are a requirement of this role. Our client will provide comprehensive training, support and an opportunity to grow within this dynamic environment.
The skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- You must be customer-focused
- Capable of meeting individual and team goals, and working within company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Fast data entry / typing skills, with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deal with customer enquiries in a mature and professional manner
- Capable of learning new information, tasks and systems quickly
- A positive, friendly and professional demeanour
- A team player who works well with colleagues
- Excellent training provided
- Very competitive pay rate
- Day shift (8 hour shifts rostered between 8.00am to 5.30pm)
- Monday to Friday - no weekend requirement
- Modern, high class office environment
- Great career development opportunity
Is this the opportunity that you have been waiting for? Why wait? Apply today with a short covering letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to a third party. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete some of or all of the following: computer assessments, Ministry of Justice check, credit check and be able to provide TWO work related referees.
You MUST be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
APPLY NOW - attach your CV and covering letter!
Apply for this vacancy