Our Client is based in the heart of the Maniototo in Central Otago, and they are seeking a top DIESEL MECHANIC or ENGINEER for a full time role to join their extremely busy team and rapidly growing country workshop.
- Central Otago based
- Great pay and working conditions
- Dynamic growing business
Due to the rapidly expanding business, we are searching for a QUALIFIED MECHANIC / ENGINEER with a few years’ good mechanical experience.
The Diesel Mechanic / Engineer will be working on a wide variety of machinery – loaders, tractors, bulldozers, diggers , farm machinery and the like. You will be experienced in a wide range of mechanical service – including hydraulics. Some of the work is workshop based and some is field work.
An experienced Service Technician will also be considered.
Must have’s for this role:
- Qualified mechanic or Engineer
- Experienced Service Technician will be considered
- Strong mechanical ability
- Experience with hydraulics preferred
- Can-do attitude and a good team player who will pitch in
- Clean drivers’ licence
What’s in it for me?
- Great pay and bonus structure
- Overtime available
- Accommodation assistance may be available
- Great team
- Good working conditions
- Your hard work is appreciated and rewarded
To APPLY for this role please Click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy