We have a great career opportunity for an experienced and talented Registered Electrician for an Electrical Estimator role with highly respected Queenstown Electrical business.
- Time to get off the tools?
- Passionate about the electrical industry?
- Ready for a great career move?
Our client has a fantastic career opportunity for a Registered Electrician to join a well-established, successful and respected Queenstown electrical business in a key role as their Electrical Estimator. With your electrical experience and expertise, you will be estimating a wide range of electrical jobs and projects. This role has excellent potential and growth opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on….
About the role
You will be working closely with the Area Manager, on a wide range of light industrial, commercial and residential contracts, to estimate the costs of the project to the client. Your industry knowledge and expertise will enable you to determine the most appropriate materials and products required for the job, the costs of those products and materials, and the labour content to complete the job and therefore determine the project costs.
Key Tasks of the role
- Meeting with clients to determine electrical requirements
- Identifying electrical options and determine best option
- Pricing projects
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing work programs
- Liaising with clients, contractors, suppliers, and key staff.
Key requirements for the role:
- A current NZ electrical licence with the EWRB
- 3+ years’ experience as an estimator (preferred)
- Knowledge of electrical equipment installation and requirements
- Knowledge of tendering documents
- Strong Excel and office based skills
- Ready for next career level
- A clean driving licence
- A great sense of humour
- Excellent career prospects
- Highly competitive pay rate + vehicle + phone + benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent team with great culture
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Opportunities like this do not arise often, so if you are ready for your next career step please APPLY without delay by attaching your CV and brief cover letter.
All applications treated with upmost confidentiality
Apply for this vacancy