* Immediate start available * $38-$42 per hour * Large commercial project
Our client has asked us to assist them to find an Electrical Foreman to join their successful team in Queenstown. This well-established electrical firm is one of the major players within the industry. If you are a top-class Electrician with leadership skills and are looking for your next career opportunity then read on!
Ideally you will have experience as an Electrical Foreman, or alternatively, have supervisory experience within the electrical trade. You will have relevant experience in supervising electrical projects ideally in the commercial area.
As a natural leader, with fantastic communication skills you will be comfortable dealing with, team members and stakeholders alongside being prepared to roll up your sleeves and work alongside the team as the need arises.
Your Skills and Experience:
- New Zealand Registered Electrician with current Practising Licence
- First class tradesperson
- Commercial project experience
- Site Safe Passport
- Experienced in delegating duties and leading a team to achieve and surpass expected outcomes
- Current NZ Drivers Licence
Our client wants to offer you:
- Top pay rates $38-$42 per hour
- Excellent working conditions
- Great team environment
- Varied and interesting work
- Strong emphasis on training and support
If you're amped about this opportunity and looking to work for a team that appreciates and recognises your hard work, we want to talk to you. Please click apply now and send us your current CV, or give Adam a call on (03) 471 7000 to have a confidential chat.
You must hold current legal entitlement to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
Apply for this vacancy