We’re searching for a registered electrician to service top quality hospitality equipment including Moffat, Blue Seal etc - Earn up to $47/hr
- Fantastic pay rate plus benefits
- We’re serious about recruiting the best
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities with this firm
We are searching for a Registered Electrician who has proven experience in servicing hospitality equipment to join a highly successful electrical company in Queenstown. You’ll be working on a wide range of food service equipment for restaurants, cafes, hotels, hospitals, nursing and rest homes around the Queenstown area
- Installation and commissioning of specialised equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and repair
- Mentoring and training staff
You’ll be working on respected big name equipment – Moffat, Blue Seal, Waldorf, Turbofan, Cobra, Bakbar, and Merrychef to name a few!
As you will be working with a diverse range of people, you will have strong communication and listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and a high standard of personal presentation.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Full NZ Registration and current NZ Electrical Practicing Licence
- Experience repairing commercial kitchen equipment
- Excellent diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- On call roster every4 - 5 weeks (for 7 days)
- Full Class 1 drivers’ licence
- Extremely competitive remuneration package (up to $47:00 / hour)
- Vehicle, phone, tablet
- Relocation assistance
- Generous overtime and on call payments
- On-going mentoring, training and development
- Huge career growth opportunities within the company
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a supportive company with a great team of people.
To APPLY for this role, please Click APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy