We are searching for a talented and experienced Estimator (Construction) to join our client’s North Shore based construction company.
- High profile, quality commercial developments
- New offices - great culture on the North shore
- Professional company with over 20 years of commercial construction
Here is a great opportunity to join a well-established dynamic construction company that is involved with high profile and high quality commercial developments. This is a permanent, full time role and you will be involved in all aspects of estimating within the QS team.
Our successful candidate will have:
- A NZ tertiary degree in estimating or similar
- 3 – 5 years New Zealand commercial construction estimating experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial construction industry
- Excellent knowledge and ability with cost control
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Building accurate estimates
- Accurate measure and SOQ setup
- Producing measurements from a variety of trades
- Interpret and apply cost data from a variety of sources
- Checking variations, processing supplier and sub-contractor payments & claims
- Identify and manage risks and contingencies
- Producing reports as required
This new role is based on the North Shore in fabulous new offices, where you will be surrounded by high achieving professionals who thrive in a high energy and supportive environment.
If you are ready for a move to work on exciting new commercial projects, please APPLY NOW. Click APPLY and attach your CV & brief cover letter.
Apply for this vacancy