Look! - Our Client is ramping up for 2022 so we have a fantastic opportunity for an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor for the leading Dunedin Plumbing and Drainage company.
- Strong, resilient company
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Plumbing & Drainage Estimator / QS, to price, tender and bid for wide ranging plumbing and drainage work. This is a permanent, full time role.
The person we are searching for will have
- A strong background in estimating costs (initial take offs to final pricing)
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Good technical industry knowledge including H&S requirements
- Plumbing and drainage registration (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent management and communication skills and, be a great team player
You will be well rewarded -
- Attractive pay rate
- A progressive, supportive and encouraging team environment
- Work Vehicle (private use included)
- Mobile phone and iPad
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Relocation package available
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to work in a great company where you are truly valued, and have genuine career opportunities you should APPLY without delay!
Great start to 2022!
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy