Executive Assistant / Administrator; Monday to Friday 9 am - 3 pm
Due to internal promotion, we are looking to add an Executive Assistant / Administrator to our successful team. Hours of work 9 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
What sets us apart from other recruitment agencies? Our people are genuine. We care. We care about getting it right for our clients. We care about finding great people great jobs. We care about one another's success and work as a team to do the right thing. We’ve been around since 2008.
As our Executive Assistant / Administrator you will be responsible for assisting with all facets of the end-to-end recruitment process. You will work closely with the Managing Director and our Recruitment Consultants supporting them with the stuff that goes on behind the scenes to place great people into great jobs.
- Diary management, booking interviews and welcoming candidates
- Completing weekly payrolls for our Temp staff through to the banking stage
- Client invoicing
- Assisting with sourcing candidates, writing job adverts, reference checking and preparing employment documentation
- You must be prepared to do the exciting tasks and the more mundane ones too!
Our ideal candidate will have
- Great secretarial skills – planning, organising, typing, diary management and excellent attention to detail
- Some financial management skills, payroll experience would be preferred
- A strong work ethic - be reliable, flexible and have loads of initiative
- High professional and personal standards - confident and well presented
- Above all, you must be a people person
What's in it for you:
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9 am – 3 pm
- Salary will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant
- This role provides a brilliant opportunity for the right person to move into a long-term recruitment career
- Work with a great team who strive for success
We are a company excited about our future, and we are seeking a motivated, hardworking professional to join us on our journey. Get in touch today to progress your recruitment career in a company that empowers their employees and fosters an environment where we genuinely love what we do!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this vacancy