Manage CEO & ELT schedules. Coordinate & arrange meetings, events & conferences. Attend Board meetings. Prioritise requests. Oversee small admin team
- Full time with some flexibility based in Albany
- 6 month salary review then annual + mobile phone
- Fast paced environment + Modern office + Open Plan & Agile setup + Great culture
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the busy CEO and Executive Leadership Team in Albany.
This crucial role is a permanent, full time position, and is largely office based with some flexibility.
You will be working in a fast paced environment with a team of dynamic and successful executives from the construction sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage CEO and Senior Leadership Team's schedules, appointments, and travel
- Organise meetings, conferences, and events, including agendas and minutes
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost
- Be primary point of contact between the CEO, Senior Leadership Team, and internal/external stakeholders
- Prioritize incoming requests, emails, and phone calls
Skill and experience requirements:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant supporting CEO or similar
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Attractive salary
- Full time, permanent role
- Modern attractive offices
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Fast paced environment - great culture
This Executive Assistant role offers a unique opportunity to play a vital role in this dynamic and successful business.
If you are have exceptional organizational skills and a passion for supporting senior leadership, we invite you to APPLY for this position. Please submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for the role.
Apply for this vacancy