We are searching for an exceptional Executive Assistant to assist the CEO and the Management team for high profile company on North Shore.
- EA to CEO and Executive team
- Full time, permanent role
- Highly successful company
You will be working closely with the CEO and the Executive team, supporting them with the stuff that goes on behind the scenes of this highly successful company.
- Diary management and making appointments
- Organising meetings
- Writing and responding to emails and correspondence
- Preparing Board reports, agendas and the like
- Minute taking as required
- Preparing weekly management and status reports
- You must be prepared to do the exciting tasks and the more mundane ones too!
Our ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience in a EA / PA role or similar (3+ years preferred)
- Great secretarial skills – planning, organising, typing, diary management and excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An attitude of wanting to be the best with a passion to succeed
- A strong work ethic - be reliable, flexible and have loads of initiative
- High professional and personal standards - confident and well presented
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a great team of highly motivated people who strive for success
- Salary will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant
- A brilliant opportunity for the right person
- New, light and bright offices located in Albany, on the North Shore
Click APPLY and attach your CV & brief cover letter.
You MUST be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role
Apply for this vacancy