• Work for an award-winning Landscaper with huge South Island experience • Manage interesting and varied projects – bring your excellent finishing skills • Free up your weekends in this Monday-Friday role If you are looking for new Landscaping opportunity for the 2021 and you have excellent finishing skills we want to hear from you.
In this role you will be managing landscaping projects within a wide range of settings. This role involves everything from implementing construction for excavation and working to plans to site set up for paving, retaining walls, placing exposed concrete, pergolas and screens etc. The successful candidate will be an experienced landscaper who can work with minimal supervision.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Project Manage and deliver exceptional results
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Follow plans and implement as required
- Set up sites for landscaping projects
- Ensure a high level of quality control
- Operate HT vehicle
Skills and Experience
You will have a proven portfolio of work:
- Landscaping, ideally with Project Management experience
- Be quality focussed to a high level, ensuring excellent finishing work and attention to detail
- Build and maintain professional relationships internal/external
- Must have a current clean drivers’ and HT license. Excavator experience is desirable but not essential.
What’s on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Monday-Friday working week – work/life balance
- Develop your career and learn from the best
- Opportunity for more award winning work
- An excellent workplace culture
How to Apply:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy