Looking for your next financial role? Work for a company that really cares! Enjoy a close team environment ‘where everybody knows your name’
Due to a retirement we are looking for a senior or intermediate-senior AFA. If you relate well to people and you have a relevant background, APPLY NOW!
As the Lending and Sales AFA you will talking finance with customers and third parties e.g. vehicle dealerships. As vehicle loans are a significant part of the business, an interest in this area would be a strong advantage.
Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent financial and judgement skills and a relevant background and/or qualifications in commerce/finance, for the position of full time permanent Lending and Sales Advisor.
To be successful in this role you must be a natural ‘people person’. We are looking for someone with life experience who can relate to a wide range of customers.
The key tasks for this role include:
Financial Lending and Sales -
- Discussing loan options and problem-solving alongside customers
- Adherence to policy and processes
- Gathering all relevant and necessary information
- Making and communicating responsible lending decisions
- Some arrears management
- Sales – Liaising with third parties e.g. vehicle dealerships
The person we are looking for ideally has:
- Has a financial background and holds a Level 5 Financial Services qualification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Is interested and invested in on-going learning
- Passion for sales, lending and people – a great team fit
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Background checks and computer competency testing is a requirement.
APPLY by clicking the APPLY BUTTON, and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
Job contact – Leanne Gardner P. 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy