A fantastic opportunity to utilise your financial analysis skills in an interesting, complex organisation to further develop your skills & experience. • Enjoy the easy Dunedin lifestyle • Great schools and university with close proximity to the great outdoors • Work in an interesting and complex organisation to boost your CV
A fantastic opportunity to utilise your financial analysis skills in an interesting and complex organisation to further develop your skills and experience.
In this role you will be working with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial and business information. To be successful you should have at least five years’ experience in a similar role.
There is an expectation that you will contribute to the development of organisational plans, providing insights on financial implications and opportunities to reduce costs. You will be evaluating and challenging business initiatives to ensure a sound decision-making process, so an analytical mind is required.
The right-fit candidate will be an effective communicator who easily conveys organisational requirements and timeframes, monitoring progress. You will be confident in your approach when liaising with internal/external stakeholders, getting alongside managers and services to assist them with meeting organisational objectives. We are looking for a high-achiever with a ‘big picture’ view.
- Financial/business analysis and reporting
- Effective communication and stakeholder liaison
- Work collaboratively internal/external – provides a high level of customer service
- Work to organisational requirements and timeframes – meets objectives and monitors progress
- Utilise the required software programmes and technology
- Project work
The ideal candidate:
- Will be an experienced financial analyst with a suitable tertiary qualification (ideally 5+ years’ experience)
- Has experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), is technology savvy and picks up software with ease.
- Has a sound understanding of business principles and meets organisational objectives and timeframes.
- Will be a very organised high-achiever who works to timelines and meet deadlines –
brings their ‘A’ game
- Is mature and professional with an outstanding work ethic
- Has excellent customer services skills
- Fits in easily into a team - gets on well with others
How to apply:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking APPLY for this vacancy.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and check and background checks will be required.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy