• Work for a full-spectrum precision engineering company • Further develop your scope of mechanical engineering skills • Enjoy great job security in this highly successful organisation Are you ready for your next move in the mechanical engineering space? Make full use of your skills/training and enjoy great job satisfaction!
The role -
Are you ready for your next move in the mechanical engineering space? Make full use of your skills/training and enjoy great job satisfaction in a progressive company.
Our client provides a full range of engineering services from concept design to building purpose built machinery etc.
If you are an experienced fitter and turner with CNC milling skills we would like to talk with you.
There is also potential for a development opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate. Take this opportunity to grow your career in an exciting new direction!
Skills and experience -
- A relevant trade qualification
- Previous experience in manufacturing advantageous
- Strong and varied machining experience e.g., CNC milling and lathes would be an advantage
- Competent with utilising relevant technology
- A full drivers’ license
The focus of this role will be to -
- Interpret computerised design blueprints, plans and drawings
- Construct, assemble, manufacture, and fit parts
- Operate, maintain and repair machinery
- Competitive remuneration
- Great career prospects and potential for further development
- A high level of job satisfaction
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, APPLY today with a short cover letter and current CV.
All applications are assured 100% confidentiality. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. To discuss this opportunity contact Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
If this is not the role for you, please register with Your People at www.yourpeople.co.nz as we have other roles that are in the pipeline!
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a background checks including a Ministry of Justice check. Drug testing may be required. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy