• Work for a cutting edge engineering company (includes automation) • Opportunity for overseas travel likely • Work and live the Dunedin lifestyle – close proximity to the great outdoors Relocate/work in Dunedin and propel your career forward within this cutting edge engineering company.
The role -
Relocate/work in Dunedin and propel your career forward within this cutting edge engineering company. Our client is looking to start someone as soon as possible.
As the fitter machinist within an innovative engineering company specialising in the design and manufacture of automated production and process machinery, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in an exciting direction. This role requires strong and varied machining experience e.g. CNC and manual milling and lathes would be an advantage.
If you have relevant experience in a similar role, we would like to hear from you now. Our client has customers in over 80 countries, so there is potential for overseas travel and experiences to grow you and your career.
Skills and experience -
- A relevant trade qualification
- Previous experience in manufacturing (experience with automation would be ideal)
- Strong and varied machining experience e.g., CNC and manual milling and lathes would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, e.g. with clients and industry-experts
- Competent with utilising relevant technology
- Meets deadlines
The focus of this role will be to -
- Interpret computerised design blueprints, plans and drawings
- Construct, assemble, manufacture, and fit metal and plastic parts
- Operate, maintain and repair machinery
- Competitive salary
- Great career prospects and potential for development
- Make international contacts
- Income protection insurance provided.
- Access to significant life insurance as part of the package (up to $100k)
- Dunedin lifestyle
Monday – Friday, 7:00am–3:20pm
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, and you are able to relocate/live and work in Dunedin, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. Job contact: Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy