• An opportunity for a financial administrator with AP experience • Fixed-term, Part-time role until end of June 2021 • Easy parking in the suburbs A fantastic opportunity to utilise your financial and broad administration skills in an interesting and varied role. Starts 1 February - end of June.
A fantastic opportunity to utilise your financial and broad administration skills in an interesting, varied role.
If you are looking for an excellent fixed-term, part-time opportunity to put your financial and general admin. skills to use, this role could be for you. We are seeking an experienced administrator with great initiative and a pro-active approach. Ideally you will have at least five years’ experience in a financial role.
You will be carrying out a wide-range of admin. functions with a focus on financial administration, primarily Accounts Payable and including some debtor invoicing, banking and bank reconciliations, reception cover. This position also requires involvement in other areas of the organisation including some meetings and projects. The successful administrator will have a solid understanding of financial transactions and will ideally be familiar with Xero or similar accounts processing software.
You will have a very positive and accommodating attitude and be capable and willing to learn new tasks and software. There will be times when you will be required to cover other roles so a flexible approach is important. This role requires outstanding customer service and empathy.
If you have a mature outlook with plenty of initiative, and you are disciplined with a great work ethic, positive attitude and work well in a team we want to hear from you!
- Debtors/Creditors (AP/AR)
- Financial transactions
- Balancing the electronic til transactions
- Reception cover
- Meetings and projects
- Banking and bank/wage reconciliations
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced financial administrator (ideally 5+ years’ experience)
- Have experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and accounting software
- Be disciplined and self-motivated, capable of working independently
- Bring a mature outlook, high level of initiative, a positive attitude and great work ethic
- Have excellent customer services skills and empathy
- Be highly organised, work to timelines and meet deadlines
- Fit in easily into a team - gets on well with others
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday-Friday fixed-term, part-time role.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking APPLY for this vacancy.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and check will be required.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy