Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a motivated and reliable Food Production Operator for our client's busy Dunedin based business.
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a motivated and reliable Food Production Operator for our client's busy Dunedin based food manufacturing business. This role has become available due to increased production.
The role involves the processing of food products through various stages of production. On a daily basis you will be starting up, running, cleaning and completing light maintenance on food production machinery as well as running basic quality control tests on products.
This is a varied and interesting role and suits someone with wide-reaching production skills as well as holding relevant experience in a production environment. This is a physically demanding role and has a degree of heavy lifting involved.
You will be working in a small team of 3, so we are seeking a genuine team player who is motivated and hardworking.
This role is a day shift role working Monday - Thursday (6am start and 6pm finish)
Full training is provided and will take approximately 3 months.
To be successful in this Food Production Operator role, the job requirements include:
- Having your own reliable transport
- Being physically fit, and able to work standing for a 12-hour shift
- Some heavy lifting is involved
- No allergies to dust or grain
- Good verbal/written and numeracy skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- A forklift licence is an advantage
- Being honest and reliable
- Having a great work ethic and be a strong team player
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly rate of pay $20.90 per hour
- Overtime rates at time and half
- Permanent role
- Work for a fantastic Business
You must hold current legal entitlement to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. Pre-employment Ministry of Justice checks and pre-employment Drug and alcohol tests are part of our selection process.
To apply for this fantastic role please submit a CV and covering letter.
Apply for this vacancy