This is the perfect role for those that love the outdoors and want to get stuck into some gardening across various residential and commercial gardening projects Dunedin Wide.
Opportunities like this don't come along every day! This role involves working by yourself or as part of a close-knit team to complete on-going gardening contracts for both residential and commercial customers.
Whilst no two days are ever the same you will typically arrive on site for a morning briefing before heading out for the day to complete varied and interesting work. Our client believes in hard work so you will notice that everybody here gets stuck in to deliver great results.
This role is for you if you:
- Have good experience in gardening, spraying and planting
- Are proficient in the use of a range of gardening tools
- Love working outdoors and getting stuck in!
- Are a good team player who is comfortable dealing with clients in a professional and consultative way
- Hold a current and clean drivers’ licence
- Have achieved Level 3-4 in Horticulture or Gardening certificates (desirable)
You must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy