Your People Recruitment is searching for a Site Security Officer for a commercial construction company on the North Shore
Our client is a privately owned commercial construction company that has high value developments underway on the North Shore. This company really values its team and is recognised for having a strong team culture, strong health and safety practices and it's a company that people do want to work for.
This role will be a temporary role but highly likely to become permanent.
This company looking for a Site Security Officer to control access to a large development currently under construction on the North Shore, and the successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing the entry point to construction sites
- Ensuring that deliveries are accurate
- Experience in managing inbound and outbound traffic
- Ideally have certifications for traffic management, crane dogman and forklift
- Manage the entry point - keeping area clean & tidy
- Able to communicate positively and be polite
- Be well presented
A very competitive pay rate is on offer, and the opportunity to work with a great team environment
To APPLY, please CLICK the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
As part of the recruitment process, a pre-employment drug test and Ministry of Justice report will be required.
Apply for this vacancy