Our client is a long-established and innovative Dunedin Engineering company operating in multiple sectors including manufacturing and construction.
Key skills required for role:
- Trade qualified fabricator or welder (preferred)
- Capable of reading and understanding engineering specs and drawings to produce components
- MIG, TIG and stick welding experience
- Stainless Steel welding (preferred)
- Will have a great attitude to the role
- Holds relevant NZ Standards
- Adheres to Health and Safety policy and regulations
- Works to a high quality standard
- Interacts well within a team
This is a full time permanent role. Our client offers a great work environment and competitive market rates for the right candidate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Leanne Gardner at Your People Recruitment on
P. 027 713 7001 or phone the office on 03 471 7000.
Apply for this vacancy