• A brilliant horticultural opportunity for a qualified self-starter • Build your career and develop your self-management skills • Enjoy a varied and interesting outdoors role A rare opportunity in the landscape maintenance space. If you enjoy customer service/coordination and you have at Hort. 4 with industry experience check out this role.
A rare opportunity in the landscape maintenance space. If you enjoy customer service/coordination and you have at Hort. 4 with significant industry experience check out this role.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients - ensure timely landscape maintenance
- Maintain high-spec gardens
- Plant and lawn maintenance
- Drive business and achieve targets
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Quality control and follow ups
Skills and Experience
You will have significant experience in the landscaping space with at least a Level 4 Horticultural qualification:
- You will be a self-starter capable of managing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Experience with managing and maintaining high-spec gardens
- Strong horticultural knowledge
- Relationship management skills
- Be competent with using technology
- Must have a current clean drivers’ license
If this role sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. Job contact: Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants may be required to complete: a Ministry of Justice check, a credit check, and an alphanumeric data entry test. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy