Looking to grow your insurance career? This Broker Support position provides the gateway to an Insurance Broker role.
We are searching for an experienced Insurance Broker Support person to join a small but fast growing commercial insurance brokerage in Dunedin's CBD. This role is the gateway to an Insurance Broker role.
This Broker Support position provides technical and administrative support to Insurance Brokers, so we are looking for enthusiastic and competent people with loads of initiative with commercial insurance experience to join our client’s busy team.
Ideally, you will either have an insurance or similar background and/or hold a relevant tertiary qualification such as a financial degree. This role would suit someone with an affinity for numbers and who understands the importance of customer service and compliance.
In return for your commitment, our client offers a great working environment and career growth opportunities and career progression.
In this Broker Support role you will be providing support to brokers and the wider team as required.
This role offers:
- Career development opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Dunedin CBD location
- Small cohesive team environment
- Commercial, fire and general insurance for commercial clients
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Dealing with client calls as required
- Preparing client reports and underwriter submissions
- Updating and maintaining relevant databases
- Assist Broker with insurance certificates and endorsements
- Providing administrative/technical support
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will have commercial insurance experience and preferably a tertiary-level qualification.
- You will also be good at organising and planning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player who enjoys being supportive to achieve organisational goals
- Have a desire to progress into a Broker role quickly
- Have strong financial acumen
- Have well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Have suitable qualifications or relevant experience
- Be great at customer service
Hours of Work:
- This is a full time, Monday to Friday role.
How to Apply:
- Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below, and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Warwick McArthur on 027 713 7000.
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy