Looking to enter a professional industry that offers opportunity? This Broker Support position provides technical support to Insurance Brokers.
This Broker Support position provides technical and administrative support to Insurance Brokers, and we are looking for enthusiastic and competent people with loads of initiative to join our client’s busy team.
Ideally, you will either have an insurance or similar background and/or hold a relevant tertiary qualification such as a financial degree. This role would suit someone with an affinity for numbers and who understands the importance of customer service and compliance.
In return for your commitment, my client offers a great working environment including staff benefits, supportive management and career progression with potential to go on into an Insurance Broker role.
In this Broker Support role you will be providing support to management, brokers and the wider team as required.
This role offers:
- Career development and global opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Dunedin CBD location
- Modern offices and team environment
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- No. 1 - support the Brokers/Management
- Actioning client calls as required
- Preparing client reports and underwriter submissions
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Assist Broker with insurance certificates and endorsements
- Providing administrative/technical support
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills. Ideally, you will have a tertiary-level qualification and have a high level of initiative. You are good at organising and planning and you anticipate requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player who enjoys being supportive to achieve organisational goals
- Have some interest in the insurance brokerage field and have strong financial acumen
- Have well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Have suitable qualifications and/or relevant experience
- Be great at customer service
Hours of Work:
This is a Monday to Friday role within usual office hours, normally 8.30am-5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
How to Apply:
Please click the ‘APPLY’ button below. You may be required to complete background checks.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy