Newly created role for an Interior Designer with three years’ or more experience. Full-time, permanent role.
We are assisting our client who is looking for a mid-level Interior Designer with proven experience working in commercial and residential new builds, experience in apartment buildings, aged care and mixed-use commercial would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, relevant experience and a passion for design.
This is your chance to use you design skills and join a great team. You will produce amazing designs and deliver high profile projects in collaboration with the team.
- Approximately three years’ agency experience and relevant tertiary qualification
- Technical skills to produce innovative designs, concept drawings and turn them into detailed working drawings
- Must be proficient with using CAD software
- Proven ability to engage and manage relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Excited by the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Work with a passionate, highly engaged and fun-loving team
- Upmarket office on Auckland’s North Shore
- Competitive remuneration
- Use your creative flair with commercial and residential design projects
- Full-time, permanent role
- Take your career to the next level!
If this sounds like your next career move apply now.
Click the APPLY button and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy