• Excellent career opportunity – pathway for progression
• Job satisfaction – work with clients and add value
• Join a winning team in Dunedin – choose lifestyle!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Accountant to be part of a respected and reputable Dunedin accounting firm with an excellent team culture.
Our client is a mid-sized Chartered Accounting firm who are looking for a qualified CA or an experienced accountant on the CA pathway. Working largely with SMEs, you will be supported and mentored to work directly with their clients and you will be encouraged to further develop your career.
Benefits of the role include:
- Able to manage a group of clients
- Supportive management
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Great workplace culture
Skills and experience required:
- 2-3+ years' experience in a NZ Accounting firm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent use of relevant accounting software
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV or phone Leanne Gardner on 027 713 7001 to discuss. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality.
We look forward to assisting you with your next career step.
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete background checks. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.