• Generous remuneration will be paid in line with experience • Work for a successful, well-established accounting firm • Enjoy a quality lifestyle in vibrant Dunedin If you are a seasoned CA firm financial accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience and you are looking for a change, this role may be for you.
If you are a seasoned CA firm financial accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience and you are looking for a change, this role may be for you. Our client’s offices are modern and conveniently located in the heart of Dunedin. The team is friendly and supportive. As they are an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) they are on board with supporting and encouraging your professional progression. This is a busy and interesting role that is sure to stimulate!
External reporting -
- Preparation of annual, monthly and periodic financial statements
- Proficiency in using Xero, Banklink, and MYOB accounting software
- Preparation of Company and Trust Compliance and general documentation
- Analysis and extraction of financial information from clients’ accounting packages
- Collection and analysis of source documentation
- Assistance and preparation of Cash flows and budgets
- Preparation of annual taxation returns for a range of entities and industries
- Determining taxation liabilities
- Confirmation for taxation assessments received, advising clients of tax liabilities & tax filing requirements
- Preparation of FBT, RWT, PAYE and GST returns
The successful candidate will be an Intermediate or Senior Accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience working within a CA firm.
You will be a multi-tasker who has excellent analytical skills. You will also be an effective problem-solver offering solutions to our clients adding value to their business. Your work is of a very high standard and you take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
You excel under pressure and meet all expected deadlines!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to build strong client and team relationships
- Be client-focussed with excellent communication skills
- Be highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Have great organisational & time management skills
- Professionalism, ethics and integrity are in your DNA
HOURS OF WORK:
This is a Monday to Friday role, the usual hours of work will be 8.30am - 5.00pm
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking APPLY for this vacancy.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and background checks will be required.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001
Apply for this vacancy