• Generous remuneration will be paid in line with experience • Work for successful, well-established accounting firm/s – multiple opportunities • Enjoy a quality lifestyle in vibrant Dunedin If you are a seasoned CA financial accountant with at least 3-5 years’ CA firm experience and you are looking for a change, this role may be for you.
If you are a seasoned CA financial accountant with at least 3-5 years’ CA firm experience and you are looking for a change, this role may be for you.
We have clients in Dunedin that are looking for candidates with CA firm experience at Intermediate and Senior level. Qualified and unqualified accountants with relevant experience will be considered. For senior roles, there is an expectation that the successful applicant will be CA qualified or will be on this pathway.
Dunedin is a vibrant city offering a relaxing lifestyle. This is a great opportunity to live and work in Dunedin with its quality education facilities and close proximity to the great outdoors.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of annual, monthly and periodic financial statements
- Proficiency in using a wide-range of accounting software
- Preparation of Company and Trust Compliance and general documentation
- Analysis and extraction of financial information from clients’ accounting packages
- Collection and analysis of source documentation
- Assistance and preparation of Cash flows, budgets and payroll
- Preparation of annual taxation returns for a range of entities and industries
- Determining taxation liabilities
- Confirmation for taxation assessments received, advising clients of tax liabilities & tax filing requirements
- Preparation of FBT, RWT, PAYE and GST returns
The successful candidate will be Intermediate or Senior Accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience working within a CA firm.
You will be a multi-tasker who has excellent analytical skills. You will also be an effective problem-solver offering solutions to our clients adding value to their business. Your work is of a very high standard and you take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your own work.
You excel under pressure and meet all expected deadlines!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to build strong client and team relationships
- Be client-focussed with excellent communication skills
- Be highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Have great organisational & time management skills
- Has a high level of professionalism, ethics and integrity
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, and you are able to relocate/live and work in Dunedin, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. Job contact: Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy