• Generous remuneration will be paid in line with experience • Work for a successful, well-established accounting firm – multiple opportunities • Enjoy a quality lifestyle in vibrant Dunedin We have fantastic opportunities for seasoned CA financial accountants with at least 3-5 years’ CA firm experience.
We have fantastic opportunities for seasoned CA financial accountants with at least 3-5 years’ CA firm experience. Qualified and unqualified accountants with relevant experience will be considered.
Dunedin is a vibrant city offering a relaxing lifestyle. This is a great opportunity to live and work in Dunedin with its quality education facilities and close proximity to the great outdoors. Live the dream, live the Dunedin experience!
- Supportive team environment
- Attractive office space
- Interesting work across multiple sectors
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of annual, monthly and periodic financial statements
- Preparation of Company and Trust Compliance and general documentation
- Assistance and preparation of Cash flows, budgets and payroll
- Preparation of annual taxation returns for a range of entities and industries
- Determining taxation liabilities
- Preparation of FBT, RWT, PAYE and GST returns
The successful candidate will be Intermediate or Senior Accountant with at least 3-5 years’ experience working within a CA firm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to build strong client and team relationships
- Be client-focussed with excellent communication skills
- Be highly accurate with good attention to detail
- Have great organisational & time management skills
- Has a high level of professionalism, ethics and integrity
Let's talk -
If this role sounds like a fit for you, and you are able to relocate/live and work in Dunedin, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. Job contact: Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
The small print -
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy