• Small friendly, professional team • Great development opportunities • Dunedin – a fantastic lifestyle choice Our client is an established boutique general practice law firm currently experiencing significant growth; which means that they now require an Intermediate Solicitor for the Property and Commercial space.
Our client is an established boutique general practice law firm currently experiencing significant growth; which means that they now require an Intermediate Solicitor for the Property and Commercial space. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 4-6 years of relevant PQE as a general practice solicitor, preferably with experience in property and commercial law. This is a full-time permanent position. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and performance. Assistance with relocation costs is available.
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial property
- Trusts and estates planning
- Relationship property
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have 4-6 years’ PQE, preferably in the Property and Commercial space
- Be highly professional in conduct and presentation
- Have great organisational and self-management skills - good at prioritising workload
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ensure excellent attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and approachable
- interact well with clients, third parties and within the team environment
HOURS OF WORK:
Full time permanent hours, generally Monday-Friday.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner Senior Recruitment Consultant on 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy