This busy, quality-focused joinery company, under new management offers virtually unlimited earnings potential so that you can get ahead in life!
Our client offers a great team environment for a qualified joiner. The joinery work is largely workshop-based manufacturing and installs, however for the right candidate there may also be an opportunity for customer-facing work including estimating.
The business is under new management with a fresh approach. If you are looking for a new improved work environment for 2022 look no further!
You will be crafting and installing everything from bespoke kitchens, laundries and bathrooms and more in the domestic space to hotel and shop fittings in the commercial space, so there is plenty of variety.
- Manufacturing and installing joinery products
- Interpreting and working off plans
- Use of CAD software
The ideal candidate will:
- Be good at prioritising workload and time management
- Have common sense and a practical approach
- Be Health and Safety focussed
- Has great customer service skills
- Accurate – measures twice and cuts once!
- Self-motivated, fit, with a good work ethic – fits in well in a team environment
You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Background checks are required and drug testing may also be requested.
APPLY by clicking the APPLY BUTTON, and attach your CV and brief cover letter.
Job contact – Leanne Gardner P. 03 471 7000.
Apply for this vacancy