Ready to step up in your Joinery career and advance to management level? This Installations Manager role is a great development opportunity where your skills will be rewarded! • Work for a great mid-sized company • Supportive management • Competitive remuneration
Our Client is seeking an experienced Timber Joiner with Glazing experience for this full-time permanent Joinery Installations Manager role.
If you are looking for a new environment and you have management experience or you are ready to step up to management level and advance your career, this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Take your career in an exciting new direction!
You will be leading a great team of professionals in this mid-sized team, working collaboratively with the business manager to ensure that the quoted work is carried out in a timely manner. There is joint responsibility for recruitment and the team performance management. You will also be working in with the wider team.
In return our client offers supportive management and a dedicated, professional and social team environment where your skills will be appreciated and valued. This role offers a very competitive remuneration package.
Key duties include:
- Running the installation teams
- Measure ups
- Stock control and ordering supplies
- Customer liaison and follow ups
- Costings – ensure all costs are captured accurately
- Supervising and training staff including performance management
- Works to a high standard with great attention to detail and adheres to Health and Safety practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal skills
- Well-presented and physically fit
- Current clean NZ driver’s license
Hours of work:
Normal working hours – 7.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Work vehicle and phone.
Early finish most Fridays
Our client is willing to generously reward skilled applicants. If this sounds like you we want to speak with you today so APPLY NOW! Job contact: Leanne Gardner P. 03 471 7000
Apply for this vacancy