• Small, friendly, professional team • Central city location • Permanent, full-time role Our client is an established boutique general practice law firm now requiring an experienced Legal Admin./Secretary to add to their friendly team.
If you are an experienced Legal Administrator/Secretary looking for a change this could be a great opportunity for you. Our client is an established boutique general practice law firm that is currently experiencing significant growth. This means that they now require an experienced Legal Administrator/Secretary to add to their friendly team.
We are looking for a Legal Administrator/Secretary with proven skills and experience to be part of our client’s long-established and successful law practice. This role involves providing administrative support to legal staff including transcribing and preparing documentation and providing highly professional communications to clients, staff and third parties. Excellent record keeping and attention to detail is essential for this role.
You will be responsible for the full gambit from completing small administration tasks through to ‘running a file’ and everything in-between.
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Relationship management and communications (written and verbal)
- Use of MS Office suite including Word processing, Excel spreadsheets and Outlook
- Transcribing and preparing documentation
- Use of legal/IT systems and adherence to processes
- File and record management – attention to detail is essential
- Follow ups and research
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven Legal Admin./Secretary experience
- A professional manner and a high level of personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organising and prioritisation skills
- Well-developed knowledge of legal processes and systems
- Fast and accurate audio typing and copy typing skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Interpersonal skills – fits easily into a team environment
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday-Friday, normal office hours TBC.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you’re the person we’re searching for, let us know! Send us your cover letter and CV today by clicking the APPLY button.
You must be entitled to work and live in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note: Ministry of Justice and credit checking may be required.
If you are interested in discussing this role, please contact Leanne Gardner, Senior Recruitment Consultant for a confidential discussion on M. 027 713 7001.
Apply for this vacancy