Seasonal work - This employer is looking for casual lifeguards or swimming pool assistants.
This is seasonal work for Lifeguards or Swimming Pool Assistants over the 2020/2021 open season. Starts late October for initial training. Part time hours available - exact hours TBC.
- Competent swimmer or hold a recognised lifeguard qualification
- 16 years plus
- Employer will provide paid training for lifeguard qualification and first aid qualification. While undergoing training will be designated as a Swimming Pool Assistant.
- Morning and afternoon shifts. Mondays to Fridays plus may include work on every fourth weekend.
Swim test as part of selection process:
- 200m < 6 min
- Togs or any choice of clothing acceptable, googles may be worn
- Any entry acceptable
- Any stroke, or a mixture of strokes can be used
- Swimming or floatation devices must not be used
- Wearing a t-shirt and shorts or pool lifeguard uniform, you'll need to show that you can:
- Swim 50m breaststroke
- Swim 25m sidestroke
- Tread water for 5 mins
- Retrieve an object from the bottom of the deepest part of the pool
Apply for this vacancy