This employer is looking for a Lifeguard or Swimming Pool Assistant to provide Lifeguard/Swimming Pool Assistant services. This is a full-time permanent role and training will be provided if necessary.
- The successful candidate will be a competent swimmer or hold a recognised lifeguard qualification.
- The employer will provide paid training for lifeguard qualification and first aid qualification.
- While undergoing training will be designated as a Swimming Pool Assistant.
This is a full time position with 37.5 hours work available - morning and afternoon shifts. Mondays to Fridays plus work on every fourth weekend. Starts late October for initial training.
Swim test as part of selection process:
- 200m < 6 min
- Togs or any choice of clothing acceptable, googles may be worn
- Any entry acceptable
- Any stroke, or a mixture of strokes can be used
- Swimming or floatation devices must not be used
- Wearing a t-shirt and shorts or pool lifeguard uniform, you'll need to show that you can:
- Swim 50m breaststroke
- Swim 25m sidestroke
- Tread water for 5 mins
- Retrieve an object from the bottom of the deepest part of the pool
Apply for this vacancy