• Work for a leading Dunedin-based manufacturing company • Manufacture a wide variety of products • Further your expertise with metal and plastic technologies Drive your career forward with an exciting new Dunedin-based manufacturing opportunity.
As the machinist/fitter and turner within a solutions-focussed design and manufacturing company, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and experience in manufacturing quality products for industry.
The focus of this role will be to:
- Interpret computerised design blueprints, plans and drawings
- Construct, assemble, manufacture, and fit metal and plastic parts
- Operate, maintain and repair machinery
Skills and experience
You will have a proven track record in as a machinist/fitter and turner including:
- Experience in manufacturing metal and plastic industry-specific products
- An ability to communicate effectively with clients and industry experts
- A relevant qualification and/or significant industry experience
- The ability to meet manufacturing deadlines
- Competence with utilising relevant technology
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Potential for development
- Your chance to be part of one of Dunedin’s cutting-edge manufacturers
If this role sounds like just what you’ve been looking for, apply today with a short cover letter and current CV. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality and you will always be contacted before any of your details are passed on to our client. We look forward to assisting you with your next career step. Job contact: Leanne Gardner M. 027 713 7001.
The small print:
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check. You must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Apply for this vacancy